Copyright and Publishing
- Latest copyright news from the American Society of Journalists and Authors; also maintains the Authors Registry, a collective
licensing agency, and helps professional freelance writers advance their writing careers.
- Australian Copyright Council Online Information Centre
- Publications, seminars, lectures about creating and protecting copyrighted material of Australian authors.
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- Downloadable copyright forms, extensive FAQ section on intellectual property issues.
- Glossary of Book Terms
- Definitions of terms relating to books, publishing and the book trade. A service of Alibris.
- National Writers Union
- Current copyright news; also maintains the Publication Rights Clearinghouse, a collective licensing agency, a job hotline,
warnings of unprofessional conduct by publishers, and much more.
- Publishers' Catalogues
- World-wide directory of more than 12,000 Publishers' Catalogue Home Pages arranged by city, state, country and topic.
- UK Intellectual Property Office
- United Kingdom information on copyright, designs, patents and trade marks; also covers trade secrets, performers' rights,
- U.S. Copyright Office
- Forms, instructions, copyright FAQ; everything you need.
- Writer's Resource Center
- Features sections on "Copywriting, Editing, Freelance, General Writing, Literary, Online/Web, Proofreading, Sports, Technical